Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Molly's makeover

Here is Molly not long after I found her at Salvation Army.  Her whole body was covered in a layer of dust.  (I wish I had thought to take a photo)  I washed her hair and her face, arms and legs.

Here she is not long after her initial clean-up. 
You can see her face is a bit faded and pale. Her hair was very dry and frizzy. 

This is her Christmas outfit she was wearing when I found her.

 And, here she is after I treated her hair and gave her a little more color in her cheeks and on her lips.  I read something or saw something that talked about using a little blush on the cheeks of AG dolls when they get a little faded.  I am happy with the results.  She definitely looks brighter.


Molly's hair is now a lot softer.   I did a downy dunk and also tried a couple human hair conditioners.  I was not real satisfied with either of these. What I really liked the best was a no frizz hair treatment that I left on her hair.  I actually saw the auburn  in her hair that I hadn't noticed before.


I just wanted to add one more photo showing her cute shoes.  I just love these.  Molly has become one of my favorite dolls.  I think because she needed a little TLC.

More RECENT Photos of Molly!






No comments: